I. Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms and conditions
Well Group Global Limited. (hereinafter referred to as " Well Group online store ") provides website http://www.wellgroup.com.hk services (hereinafter referred to as "this Service") in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Service. After members complete membership registration process of Well Group online store or start to use this Service, it indicates that members have read, understood and agreed to accept all the terms and conditions of this Service and fully accept existing and future derived services and contents of this Service. Well Group online store has the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of this Service at any time. The amended terms and conditions of this Service shall be published on the Internet. Well Group online store will not individually inform each member. It is recommended that each member should pay attention to such amendment or change on the go. If a member continues to use this Service after any amendment or change is mad to the terms and conditions of this Service, it is considered that the member has read, understood and agreed to accept such amendment or change. If a member does not agree with the aforesaid amendment or change to the terms and conditions of this Service or does not accept any of the terms and conditions of this Service, the member should immediately stop using this Service.
II. Member's registration obligations
In order to use this Service, members agree to the following rules:
1. In accordance with the prompts of this Service registry, each member shall provide accurate, updated and complete information and shall not register as a member by the name of a third party.
2. To instantly maintain and update member's personal information as well as ensure its accuracy and completeness in order to receive best service.
3. If a member provides any incorrect or false information, fails to provide information by following instructions, or does not provide necessary information, Well Group online store has the right to suspend or terminate the member's account and stop providing services to the member./li>
IV. Member account, password and security
After completing registration of this Service, please note that each member has the obligation to keep account number and password confidential. When accurate account number and password of a member are entered in accordance with rules of this Service, whether they are entered by the member in person or not, this Service shall deem that a member is using this Service personally. The member shall bear all responsibilities for all actions carried out using this account number and password thereafter.
Members agree to the following rules:
1. If password or account number of a member has been stolen or there is any occurrence of security issue, the member shall immediately notify Well Group online store
2. When connection is ended each time, this Service shall stop providing service to this member's account.
3. If account number and password have the situation of misappropriation, improper use or any other situation which cannot be identified by Well Group online store whether it is the act of the member personally, Well Group online store shall not assume any responsibility for the damages derived from the aforesaid situation, unless it is proved that the causes are attributable to Well Group online store.
4. If Well Group online store is aware that account number and password of an Well Group online store member are indeed in fraudulent use by another person, use of the member's account shall be suspended instantly.
V. Change of service content and dispatch of e-newsletter and EDM
1. Members agree to the scope of this Service provided by Well Group online store. Depending on business needs and actual situation, Well Group online store may change, alter or terminate related service items or contents without giving individual notice to members.
2. Members agree that Well Group online store may increase, alter or terminate related activities subject to actual situation and choose the most appropriate way to inform members.
3. Upon enrollment into the membership, you agree that we may send, on a non-scheduled basis, e-news or EDM to the email address registered by you.
Members agree to the following rules:
1. All the trading transactions made in Well Group online store are used by HK dollars. You agree to electronic communication for all of your transactions and communication with Well Group online store.
2. You agree that before Well Group online store confirms your transactions, Well Group online store reserves the right not to accept or cancel your orders. After you make an order at Well Group online store, we are not infallible, and therefore we do not warrant that product specifications, pricing, or other content on the Sites is complete, accurate, or error-free. In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of any product, Well Group online store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders in its sole discretion. If we charged your credit card prior to cancellation, we will issue a credit to your account in the amount of the charge.
3. If you are in use of the Service to order products, if arbitrary redeemed cargo, cancel an order or any behavior that Well Group online store regards as the result of improper operation on Well Group online store distress or damage, Well Group online store, as the case may permanently cancel the transaction or to refuse you to apply for membership.
4. You agree that Well Group online store, as the case may cancel or modify the transaction (order) the content, or delay in delivery time, and select the best way to inform you.
VII. Stopping or interruption of service
Sometimes interruption or malfunction of this Service may occur and may cause inconvenience of use, data loss, errors, data being tampered with or other economic loss to members. Members should take their own protective actions while using this Service. Well Group online store is not liable for any damage compensation due to using (or unable to use) this Service unless Well Group online store has willful intention or gross negligence.
VIII. Rejection or termination of member's use
Members agree that Well Group online store may terminate a member's use of password, account number (or any part thereof) or this Service (or any part thereof), or remove and delete any "Member Contents" of this Service in consideration of maintaining transaction security due to any reason, including but not limited to, lack of use or in breach of the terms and conditions expressly provided and the spirit of this Service. In addition, members agree that if the use of this Service (or any part thereof) is terminated, Well Group online store shall not take any responsibility for members or any third party.
IX. Modification of Terms
In the event of any conflict between the English language version of the forgoing documents and any other translations thereto, the English language version of such documents shall prevail.